Saturday, July 30, 2016

An Explanation to Potential Female Partners

An Explanation to Potential Female Partners

Sunday, June 5, 2016
Revised July 10, 2016
Revised July 21, 2016
Revised July 24, 2016

I have received criticism for using the words “I need female companionship”.  This was described to me as potentially damaging to potential female companions, friends and partners.  The concern is that such words we be perceived as inappropriate for a man whose wife of 43 years died of cancer just a little over two months ago.  My wife was everything to me: she was my sex partner, the mother of our son our only child; my best friend, and my biggest fan who vigorously promoting the two skills that I have master so far in my 68 years. My wife taught me a skill that has become a rarity among American men: “How to love a woman.; and how to insure that she KNOWS that she is loved.” Now that I am faced with rebuilding my life at 68, I need a female companion because I live my life to its fullest potential when I have a female companion. What is offensive about that?

I was an outstanding physician who helped a great many people in my 18 years of private practice and the eight years that I worked at the State of Texas largest mental hospital and the only forensic hospital in the state.  I have a perfect record: never been sued or even threatened with a lawsuit, never been disciplined by any hospital or regulatory body.  I have been a passionate photographer since 1969 and have learned how to take beautiful and inspiring images of almost everything.  Through decades of work I have learned the rare skill of taking images “instinctively”; that is, without interference from the thinking analytical brain.  Such a street shooter style has been labeled “shooting from the hip”.

Simply put, I have many skills and can be of help to a potential female companion, especially with medical issues.  I am a good partner and have 43 years to practice and learn the skills of loving and caring for another person, especially women.  My nature is one of a kind and caring person.  I inherited ADHD from my mother and as a result I often have trouble managing time, a common issue for people with this common temperament. The most recent research shows that approximately 9% of the population of the United States also have this “hunter gatherer” temperament.

I have one more skill I would like to master in my remaining years (about 20+ according to demographic statistics), and that is mastering the guitar.  This has been a dream since I was 20.  I have exceptional manual dexterity as determined by aptitude tests taken in the 8th grade, and confirmed by the best ophthalmic surgeon in the greater Seattle area, who had twice as much surgical experience as the next most experienced surgeon.  This was because he served in a MASH unit in Korea.  I assisted him on a surgery (all ophthalmological surgeries are done through a microscope) as an intern, and afterward he said he was very impressed with my skill and told me he could get me into any Ophthalmological Residency in the country (he was nationally renowned) of my choice. But I had a wife in poor health and a small son, and didn’t feel like I could tolerate three more years of training, so I regrettably turned down the offer.  He told me to let him know if I changed my mind.  We became fast friends and Jan and I attended his wedding.

Having mastered two important skills, medicine and photography, I want to learn something new, playing the guitar, which I have wanted to do since I was 20.  I also am very capable of earning some of the needed funds by repairing old style vacuum tube guitar amps.

I do have some health issues that are aggravating , but none of them should shorten my life span. I can manage these aggravations with medications and avoiding activities that cause exacerbations of these conditions.  In total I have no more minor health problems that the average 68 year old male, and being a retired physician I know the early signs of disease and thus I reduce the chances of a small problem becoming a large one.  I know how to take care of myself and I do.

I wrote this to clarify what my needs are and what I can give back in a multitude of ways.  It is important that potential partners to know “what they are getting into” and they will get in return.

I also want to point out that I am a very flexible person and more than willing to give up habits or activities or habits to make a potential female companion more comfortable.   For example, if a woman reads that I smoke cigars and she is repulsed by cigar smoke, I will give it up in a hot minute.  Any benefit gained by the repulsive habit pales in comparison to having a female partner.

Finally, the issue of sex.  I’ve been accused of just being after sex.  However, I have always lived by the principle that friendship should be well established before sexually activities begin, and then only when my partner is ready.  If the companionship/friendship develops to the point where sex is a natural progression in the relationship, we will discuss the matter before initiating the activity.  I have some concerns about my sexual abilities, due to the fact that due to my wife’s depression she has had no libido since 2002.  While would have engaged in intercourse to meet my needs, the greatest joy in life is to experience my partner having multiple orgasms, sometimes to the point where they are so continues that they become a constant experience.  Seeing your spouse scream with joy while having one continuous orgasm is the most satisfying experience possible, and we achieved this level of sexual delight more often than not.  However, during more brief depressive experiences in the past had taught me that to try to reach orgasm when depressed was just work for her and she never achieved ;orgasm when depressed.  She would have engaged in sex for me after 2002 but since the clitoris has more than twice the number of nerve endings as the head of the penis, to put her to “work” for the sake of an ejaculation was not worth the frustration and I can easily ejaculate by masturbating which I accomplished without her knowledge to prevent her from feeling inadequate which would just exacerbate her depression.
One more aspect of sex that is very powerful in building a sense of trust and stability, and that is the cuddling that takes place after the orgasmic phase.  Even without sex, if one partner is too fatigued or is ill, just cuddling is perhaps the most soothing experience a human can experience.

I have a good income of approximately $5,000/month, and that’s without the amp repair business.  I have two dogs that I adore and take good care of, especially Aussie a mix of Australian Shepard and Border Collie.  He is the most intelligent dog I have ever had contact with, and is extremely athletic.  We play “ball” several times a day which consists of my hitting a tennis ball over the house and his catching it with remarkable athletic maneuvers.  We adopted him as a stray at about one year of age.  When my health declined when he was about four he became my caretaker.  I was amazed by this and asked my wife who has a lifetime of experience with dogs, and she said that highly intelligent dogs well bonded with their human, do occasionally take upon them selves the roll of caretaker.

I have a 63 year old sister with borderline cognitive function.  She cannot take care of herself and so she has lived with us for the last 14 years.  She is very helpful and easy to please.  I have a son, 38y/o who is very dedicated to helping me every way he can.  I have a lot to offer a potential companion/partner and I give more than I take.

Mo
Morris Creedon-McVean
A gentleman and a scholar
12624 Timber Heights Drive
Austin, Texas, 78754

512-508-2586

No comments:

Post a Comment